Monday, 3 March 2014

17 months .

I am  now  17  months  into  this  withdrawel and  things  seem  to  be  improving  even  more .  I have  noticed  that  the  creases  on  my  hands  are  beggining  to  dissapear and  dont  look  so  pronounced  as  they  were .   I    have  still got  dry  skin  on  my  hands  but  i  think  that  this  is  going  to  be  ongoing  for  some  while  yet .  I   have  coped  with  this  all  my  life  so i  am very  aware  that  it  isnt  just  going  to  heal  fully  for  some  time  yet  .   The movement  i  have  though  is  normal as  anyones  and  i  am  experiencing  less  splitting  and  the  skin  doesnt  crack as  it  used  to .

The  skin  on  my  face  is  were  i  am  seeing  the  most  impovment and  this  is  on  a  daily  basis  .  Every  day  , the  skin  condition  feels  better  than  the  day  before  and  also  i  can  feel  that the  skin  on  my  neck  feels  more  elastic . Movement  is  normal  .

I only  seem to  be  talking  about  my  face  neck  and  hands  at  the moment  because all  the  rest  is  normal skin .I dont  realy  itch at  all and  when  i  do  i  am  concious and  can  stop  imediately  and  it  goes  away .

Another  point  to  make  here  is  that  i  have  noticed the  shape  of  my  body  in  general is  looking  more toned . This  isnt  down  to  diet  or  extra  exercise  and  i  think  that  its  down  to the  fact  that  my  body  is  getting  rid  of  excess fluid  better  than  it  was before  . I am  sweating more  and  i  have  noticed  that  my  toilet  habbits over  the  last  3  months  are  becoming   more  normal again .  For  an  example , i  always  seemed  to  have  slight  swelling  on  my   knees and  elbows  and  wrists .  All  the  joints  were the  skin  is  tight  against  the  bone  .  I can  see  real  definition  of  the joints  now   and  also  the  muscles  in  my  legs  and  arms  are  more  pronounced .

 I have  had  people  saying  that  i  look  so  much  better  .  Family  are  noticing  more  than  others  but  i  still get  people  commenting  on  how  much  better  i  look   , so  when  people  notice and  take  time  out  to  mention  this  , that  must  be  proof  alone  that  things  have  improved  a  lot .

I still cant  say  i'm  100% yet  and  realisticaly i  dont  think  that  , that  will be  for  a nother  6  to  7  months  at  the  very  least  . But  i  am looking  forward  to  the  spring  and  warmer  sun and  i  hope  that  that  will be  like  an  extra finishing  off  treatment   .

Still keeping  it  real  though   but  enjoying  the  good  times  .



2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are healed!!! It gives me hope for my daughter. We are 5 months in now! So hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Wart Remover,Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete