Wednesday, 12 March 2014

12 MARCH

little  update   .

Things  still going  ok at  17 and  a  half months  in .  I did  experience a  very slight  flare  coming  around  the  neck  and  face  a  couple  of  days  ago  which  started  with  the  normal loss  of  energy .  The  skin  on my  cheeks  felt  a  little  bit  tight and  this  spread  to  the  back  of  my  neck  and  little  parts  of  my  scalp .It  went  a  bit  red  as  well   .  This lasted  for  two  days  then  cleared and  i  did  also  notice  how  very  patchy  it  was  compared  to  the  past  flares . I could  actualy  count  the  problem  patches   , one  on  my  cheek , two  on  my  neck , four  on  my  head / scalp and 4  patches  on  my chest   ,all  measuring  about half  an  inch in  size /area . .These patches raised slightly  and  went  red  for  a  day then  went  down  and  turned  dry  and  flaked  .All the  skin  around  them  werent affected and  stayed  normal .

I cant  even  say  it  was  a  flare  realy   , just  a  slight  reaction maybe but  if  it  was  a  flare   then  it  goes  to  show  that  the  level  of  flaring  is  minimal   compared  to  ones  in  the  past  . I  think  its a  good  idea  to  look  at  the  skin  around  the  flaring so  that  you  can  see  the  improvements  .

On  another  note , i  am  stating  to  gather  information  from my  GP   about  my  total  usage  of  the  topical  steroids and  moisturisers throughout my  life .   I want  to  go  through  the  whole  history from  ealiest  symptoms  and  treatment to  stopping all  steroids  . I  think  that  doing  this  will   definately  help  to  put  this bad  boy  to  rest  and  maybe  help  others  to  the dangers .Its  so  hard to  remember the  history   because  you  just  put  up  with  it  for  so  long   so  its  a  way  of  rubber  stamping  the  problem  and  moving  on  . So  im  going  to  arrange  to  see  my  records  and  put  some  factual  usage  figures  together  and  map  out  the  whole   dammned thing from  beggining  to  end  .Then  i  can  sign  it  off  for  good  .

Hope  everyones    healing  progress  is  going  well .

Onward  and upward  .

1 comment:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Wart Remover,Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete