Friday, 7 February 2014

pics update

Few  pics  to  show  IMPROVEMENTS .........Only  using  vaseline  on  my  hands  now  . Face  and  neck  feel  great  and  the  skin  is  producing natural  oils .  Not  realy  itching  at  all  and  although  there  are  some  dry  areas   in  certain  places  , generaly  it  feels  realy  normal  . i  wouldnt  say the  skin  looks  totaly  normal   but  it is  the  best  its  been  in  years  . Hands  still very  battlescarred theough  , which  will probably  take  a  long  time  yet to  look  totaly  normal . Happy  days ...






4 comments:

  1. Great news and so good to see you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise . Doing realy well and living a normal life atm . Making the most of the good times . Hope you are doing ok as well . Sure this is nearly the end game for both . John .

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS louise ...have you got any info on what to take for vitamin D deficiancy ? . Looked up the symptoms of this and i seem to be showing signs of it . Just need some advise on how much to take thats safe and the benifits . We have ostioperosis running through our family as well so i need to get on top of it . thanks ..john . x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Wart Remover,Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete